Red Yucca (Hesperaloe parviflora)
- Red yucca is a perfect drought-tolerant plant found in the landscapes of Texas and the southwest.
- Its dark green rosette of long, thin leaves rising fountain-like from the base provides an unusual sculptural accent, its long spikes of pink to red to coral bell-shaped flowers last from May through October
- It is exceedingly tough, tolerating extreme heat and cold and needing no attention or supplemental irrigation once established
- Plant Habit or Use: small shrub medium shrub with pinkish-red blooms
- Drought tolerant
- Hardy in growing zones 5-10.
- Cannot ship to Western States: CA, WA, AZ, OR, NV